“Katie Burger of St. Paul said she still gets angry about the time a heating contractor red-tagged her 25-year-old furnace.
The contractor disabled it a year ago because of a cracked heat exchanger that could leak dangerous carbon monoxide into her home.
With several space heaters on loan from the contractor, she decided to get a second opinion. That technician told her there was nothing wrong with the furnace, and it is still working today.”
Read the full article here.
For heating system repairs and replacements, Apple Valley Eagan Appliance can help. For more information, please visit our website or call us at 952-953-0080.